Instead of a meta-tag for every abusing platform …
- meta name=“pinterest“ content=“nopin“
- „This site doesn’t allow pinning to Pinterest. Please contact the owner with any questions. Thanks for visiting!“
… what about an all-in-one Opt-Out ?
- meta name=“redistribution“ content=“no redistribution of content, feel free to link without preview“
Or much better and overdue, an explicit all-in-one OPT-IN:
- meta name=“redistribution“ content=“WithProperReferenceOnly | NoPreview | ??? „
- „Please ask the commercial platform which forced you to abuse the copyright if they take your attorney’s fees.“